[vorbis] Vorbis ACM codec

Hongli Lai hongli at telekabel.nl
Thu Aug 9 12:57:59 PDT 2001

On 2001.08.09 21:44:44 +0200 Jernej Simonèiè wrote:
> Hello Hongli,
> > Is the Vorbis ACM codec still being maintained?
> > Then I encode an avi with Vorbis audio, the sound gets out of sync
> > after a while no matter what I try.
>
> Try playing with any of the "DivX players" out there (like MicroDVD,
> or BSplayer)...

Sure, that may be a solution for me (if it really works),
but most people don't want to use anything else than Winblow$
Media Player.
I was hoping that I could enforce Ogg Vorbis to gain more acceptance
by encoding anime using Vorbis audio.
I don't want to see WMA succeed. (WMA in DivX encodes are
getting more and more common)