[vorbis] Some pre-RC1 listening tests

Aleksandar Dovnikovic aldov at EUnet.yu
Thu Aug 9 01:46:03 PDT 2001

More tests, this time with newest compile (from ff123)
oggdrop_rc1a010809_128only.exe

beetles.wav - vocal becomes noisy, and there's a sort of background
fluttering noise (this file was grabbed from this list some time ago).
Get it here: http://solair.eunet.yu/~aldov/beetles.zip (zipped WAV)

5551234.wav - (I turned it to stereo so I can encode it) - clipping
artifacts are easily audible as clicks and pops.

These are the two cases that have easily audible artifacts. Other
cases (except the usual killers like fatboy...) that I have tested
sound pretty good in ~128kbps mode.

--
Vorbis Xtreme | http://solair.eunet.yu/~aldov/
Ogg Vorbis is the free, open source alternative to MP3