[vorbis] Vorbis native Ripper-decoder-encoder

Maik Merten maikmerten at gmx.net
Sun Aug 5 05:11:27 PDT 2001

Gregory Maxwell schrieb:

> It the tool additionally warned users that transcoding should be
> avoided where possible, this would be an acceptable solution.

Hmmmm... how about Microsoft-stylish behaviour ;-)

Transcoding your music from MP3 or other lossy
formats to Ogg Vorbis can introduce hearable artifacts.
Continue? (y/n)

/ y

Transcoding WILL produce sub-optimal results.
Continue? (y/n)

/ y

We are not responsible for any damage done to
your music-data. Please type "I KNOW" to continue

/ I KNOW

Please type "TRANSCODING IS A BAD THING"

/ TRANSCODING IS A BAD THING

You have been warned. Why didn´t you listen? Why?!
This makes us sad. You really want to make us sad?

/ y

Error ff:e0xx3484d: FILE NOT FOUND!
Thank you for using MP3PowerTranscoder.

bye,