[vorbis] vorbis-tools compiling problem

Seung-young Oh so1713 at shinbiro.com
Sun Apr 1 16:42:51 PDT 2001

Hello,

The problem is, after the message it doesn't produce the RPM unlike
others...
You know, with other RPM's after the message I get something like;

Wrote: /usr/src/ .....rpm

then it produces the RPM. But with vorbis-tools I don't get that line &
I don't get the RPM.
Any ideas? I'd appreciate it.

Jack Moffitt wrote:

> > as RPM's using the spec files included in the sources. (the RPM's
> > available for download are for RPM 4 users, I guess?)
>
> RPM4 is available for every version of redhat.  It's in the updates.
>
> > Anyway, now I'm trying to compile vorbis-tools using the spec file
> > included and I got the following message at the end;
>
> > PreReq: /bin/sh
> > Requires: libogg >= 1.0beta4 libvorbis >= 1.0beta4 libao >= 0.6.0
> >
> > But I already installed those...
> > What am I doing wrong? I'd appreciate any input.
> > Thank you.
>
> This looks like the normal message.  It is generatin the Require's for
> the vorbis-tools rpm.  This is normal.
>
> It should make the vorbis-tool rpm fine.
>
> You'll see similar lines in all the others that have Require's too.
>
> jack.

ICQ#: 103231199