[vorbis] Re: ogg123 and stdout

Matthijs Laan matthijsln at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 17 07:17:59 PDT 2001

At 17:10 16-4-01, you wrote:
>begin fungus quotation:

> > > do it ;)
> > >

> > I'm on holiday 'til Tuesday...
>
>so we can expect to see something Wednesday? ;)

I've made something. It wasn't done in exactly 10 minutes because I had to
translate the headers to Pascal, but the GUI was certainly done in about
30 minutes.

It isn't release quality, and I've only tested it on my own machine. It is
written in ObjectPascal using Borland Delphi 5. I've included the latest
Ogg Vorbis DLL's.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~walterln/vorbis_play_17apr.zip (259K)

I included one source file for using the Windows' waveOut API for everyone
to look at since there seems to be some interest in.

The rest of the source is too messy at the moment, so I would like to know
if it doesn't crash your machine ;-)

Matthijs