[vorbis] Windows XP and MP3

fungus spam at egg.chips.and.spam.com
Thu Apr 12 14:48:11 PDT 2001

Jack Moffitt wrote:

> Help us promote Vorbis too.  Convert your
> friends.  When you go to shows, talk about Vorbis.

I've recently persuaded somebody to use it for their next
project. The libs still need a bit of work, but I figured
out a way to get it working for now. Improvements will
come later.

> We are converting a lot of people with our efforts.

The word "free" works wonders. By using Vorbis, this
client will save a lot of money in mp3 licensing fees.

--
<\___/>
/ O O \