[vorbis] Windows XP and MP3

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Thu Apr 12 11:59:26 PDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 01:26:15PM -0500, dongoodman wrote:
> if ya' haven't seen it already, check out:
> http://www.canoe.ca/MoneyWSJ/wsj2-dow.html
>
> sad, sad, sad. on many fronts. I don't begin to understand how this might
> work; I suppose the MP3 degradation only applies to MS encoding software...
> *shrug*

It explicitly only applies to MS encoding software, whatever stupid
rumors of filesystem corruption slashdot weenies are bantering
about.  The other thing mentioned is simply that old ripping software
doesn't work because microsoft changed the interface.

--
David Terrell   | "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but
Nebcorp PM      | central to the decision was the realization that there are