[vorbis] DIY hardware player -> Vorbis??

Debian User ahzz at enigma.terrabox.com
Sat Sep 16 17:21:30 PDT 2000

        there is a new chip from cyrix. arm chip that will have all the hardware built into one peice. cpu, ide, floppy, memory hub, 3 serial, 2 usb, parallel, etc. I'm trying to find more information about it to see if I can use it in implmenting this Music Storage System i'm working on right now. How stable is vorbisfor a prefered encoding method on this thing?

        Brian