[vorbis] Vorbis licensing...

Jack Moffitt jack at deathstar.icecast.org
Fri Oct 27 08:38:10 PDT 2000

I didn't mean to sound upset, I apologize if I did.  I just think it would
be quite newsworthy if someone decided to violate the GPL of a major
project.

It may or may not stand up in court, and he was right to bring the issue
up.  Too many people with blind faith :)

In any case, we are aware that we can change the licensing, and will do so
if it comes to that. :)

The goal here is a patent free codec for all, not to spread the RMS
religion.

jack.