[vorbis] FREE at last

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Fri Oct 13 04:14:11 PDT 2000

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Jelle Foks wrote:

> Kenneth Arnold wrote:

<<<<<SNIP>>>>>

Guys:

I personally find this thread very interesting, but it is becoming more and
more tedious to read with the continual quoting.  The last message on this
thread was 18K and the first non-quoted portion was about 25% of the way
through the message.  Surely at least some of the quoting can be removed
without making the thread too hard to understand?

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang10 at scu.edu.au>
ICQ number 43634701