[vorbis] Vorbis beta 3 ...

Jack Moffitt jack at deathstar.icecast.org
Fri Nov 10 03:12:43 PST 2000

there's also been a delay in releasing a press release and such (that
should be going out tuesday unless there are any other holdups).

o official release is then, but most likely you will have binaries and
packages, and source and cvs will be tagged sooner.

we'll keep the lists up to date for both occasions :)

jack.