[vorbis] This is not going well... but better than before!

CsMafia ;^ csmafia at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 22:34:43 PST 2000

Ok...

  This is begining to go a bit better.... I have compiled 4 lib's and placed
them  in my lib path.

ogg.lib
vorbis.lib
vorbisenc.lib
vorbisfile.lib

  When I try and compile oggenc.c I still have link errors..

unresolved external symbol _vorbis_comment_clear
unresolved external symbol _optind
unresolved external symbol _optarg
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_comment_add_tag
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_comment_add
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_comment_init
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_info_clear
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_dsp_clear
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_block_clear
unresolved external symbol _ogg_stream_clear
unresolved external symbol _ogg_page_eos
unresolved external symbol _ogg_stream_pageout
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_analysis
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_analysis_blockout
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_analysis_wrote
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_analysis_buffer
unresolved external symbol _ogg_stream_flush
unresolved external symbol _ogg_stream_packetin
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_analysis_headerout
unresolved external symbol _ogg_stream_init
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_block_init
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_analysis_init
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_encode_init
unresolved external symbol _vorbis_info_init
unresolved external symbol __getopt_internal

I'm unclear on what to do since when I try to fix these errors, it just
begins to cascage out of control...Oh and which getopt do I want to use?

-=CsMafia