[vorbis] This is not going well...

CsMafia ;^ csmafia at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 10:04:44 PST 2000

  The CVS tree seems so broken apart, the <> includes don't work out of the
box. ie <ogg/ogg.h>. They are broken, how do I resolve this? I know the
structure is there for a reason, but I don't know how to work with it and
make the code compile...

  To top it all off... I am at a loss as to which sub dirs contain the
source for the libs that I need to put together before I can make oggenc...

  If anyone has a working VC++ v5 project file/environment that they care to
zip up, you can e-mail it directly to me... :^)

-=CsMafia