[vorbis] One important thing

Vic Forgot neibwe at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 16:44:59 PDT 2000

I'm no expert.  But I was guessing that some of the
problems could be from the delay time in loading the
song or whatnot.  There are pretty advanced crossfades
now.  Ones that cross automatically when sound levels
fall below n decibels, differing degrees of
fall-in/out.  Variable gap lengths (for fade-in/out)
inc. gapless.  I'm guessing the "[cross when sound
level falls below n decibels]" would remedy your
issue.