[vorbis] Unix media system

dongoodman deg3 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Tue May 16 11:18:42 PDT 2000

Heya, I'm new to this list; been lurking for a couple of days, really.
I'm working on a computer game right now (and who isn't, really?); we have
decided to go with libvorbis and the ogg vorbis format for our music. (yay!)
our artists are interested in writing up the music in some sort of dynamic
fashion: they would like a sound format that supports musical "branches",
so that a piece of music can fork in one direction under condition a, or
fork in the other under condition b. they have asked me to ask you if
vorbis, or any other forthcoming ogg format, supports such a notion. i strongly
suspect vorbis does not, but perhaps this has been discussed?

anyway

have fun
dongoodman

    |`I invented the term 'object oriented',              pobox 2516|  |----|
    |and I can tell you                         mississippi state ms|  | () |
 /. |I did not have C++ in mind.'                              39762|  | /\ |