[vorbis] Streaming Considerations.

Scott Manley spm at star.arm.ac.uk
Tue Jun 20 10:05:54 PDT 2000

interesting..... of course... if  it were interactive content then
recording would be illegal..... but the RIAA have made interactive
broadcasts illegal -  therefore there's no reason for encrypted/controled
streams ;-)

(so.... given the non-interactiove rules - does this mean if I send a
request to an internet station to play every track on  their playist that
they cannot play anything for  at least an hour after receiving my mail?)

Scott Manley (aka Szyzyg)                           /------ _@/ Mail -----\
 ___         _   _     __  __           _           |  Armagh Observatory |
http://star.arm.ac.uk/~spm/welcome.html       |__/  \=====================/