[vorbis] Freeamp output plug-in

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Thu Jul 20 01:12:11 PDT 2000

Hello:

I don't usually post requests like this to mailing lists, but I've just
about run out of other options.  The vorbis.org and vorbis.com sites both
make mention of a beta vorbis output plug-in for freeamp, but I'm blowed if
I can find it anywhere.  It's definitely not in the vorbis.com download
section (unless it's been placed their within the last 24 hours or so), and
I've seen no mention of it on freeamp.org either.  I E-mailed the
vorbis.com folks about it, but haven't yet heard back after 6 days).  I
would really like to get ahold of this as I do not have access to X11 and
have currently to resort to commands like "ogglame --decode file.ogg -
|aplay" in order to play OGG vorbis files, a method which I'm sure you'll
agree is clunky at best.

If anyone can suggest a place to get it from, I'd be very greatful.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang10 at scu.edu.au>
ICQ number 43634701