[vorbis] DLL fo Windows

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Dec 11 05:10:48 PST 2000

At 08:58 AM 12/11/00 -0200, you wrote:

>Hi friends
>
>I'm Brazilian and my english is very bad.... excuse me......
>
>I need to do a Ogg Vorbis recorder using the Visual Basic. But to do it
>I nedd an ocx or an DLL... can you help me ???

The beta3 source includes project files for building DLLs. If you don't
have a C compiler, I'm pretty sure there are binary downloads of the beta3
DLLs available from vorbis.com - that gives you a full interface to
libvorbis, and should be straightforward to use (there's no examples of how
to use it from VB, of course).

Michael