[vorbis] squelch-1.0beta5 ready

rik at kde.org rik at kde.org
Sat Dec 30 09:23:35 PST 2000

I've made squelch-1.0beta5 and uploaded it - you can find
it linked from http://www.geoid.clara.net/rik/squelch.html

This version has a config dialog. It works out which output
drivers libao has available and gives you a choice. You can
also tell it where your 'audio dir' is - though that works
a bit strangely at the moment - when you change it, all the
files you have in your playlist don't get removed. I need
to fix that. You can remove ~/.squelch/mastertracklist
to work around it.

At least now you can give parameters to the libao plugin,
so e.g. playing to a remote esd is possible.

I fixed some more bugs, but the ordering of files in the
playlists is still a bit weird.

Cheers,
Rik