[vorbis] Using vorbisfile with an in-memory file instead of FILE*

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Dec 28 16:45:05 PST 2000

>> If you rewind AND specify initial/ibytes, then the raw data gets read in
>> twice, which isn't permitted (if this is the whole file, then you've
>
>I didn't do that.

>From the code and explanation given, I could only assume that you had.

>Callbacks are done, see code. I was indeed testing and was wondering why it
>didn't work.

Should work. I don't have a satisfactory explanation for why it doesn't. If
you could provide a (minimal) example where it fails (the whole thing,
rather than just bits of it), I'll try and track it down.

Or just do it the way it's designed to be used, and return appropriate
pointers into your memory buffers from the callbacks.

Michael