[vorbis] New Vorbis player app

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Dec 27 16:35:04 PST 2000

>[1] libvorbis has a memory leak. Not my fault.
>    Any other bugs are your imagination.

Have you any idea where this memory leak is? I assume you do, since you're
able to say conclusively that it is in libvorbis. Please let us know. I
haven't seen any decode leaks for quite a few months.

A couple of small memory leaks were fixed a week or two back, but I think
they were encode only.

Michael