[vorbis] WinAmp plugin

Jernej Simonèi jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Sun Dec 24 13:56:09 PST 2000

There is at least one bug at ending the WinAmp plugin (I'm using the 2nd
plugin with streaming support which link was sent to list - UPX unpacked):
sometimes (very rarely) the plugin still crashes at the end of song. When
this happens, I usually have to restart my machine (with reset-button), as
everything hangs.
On other times (not so rarely), there is a short beep-beep (two beeps or
squeaks) heard at the end of playing. Next file plays then just fine.

My machine is AMD-Thunderbird 800, 128 MB Ram, Win-98, WinAmp 2.7

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467