[vorbis] New WinAMP 3.0

Jeremy Lakatos spaemtrap at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 08:30:36 PDT 2000

--- Aleksandar Dovnikovic <aldov at EUnet.yu> wrote:

> final version is expected for Christmas. Winamp 3.0
> will be completely
> re-written version, but current plug-ins and skins
> (for winamp 2.x)  will
> NOT be compatible with Winamp 3 (though this will be
> addressed in later
> winamp 3 versions).

Oh, man, that's a bummer.  Just goes to show, once
again, what happens when AOL really gets to take over
a product.

Doesn't matter to me, since I never intend to get it,
but I imagine this will make including Ogg Vorbis in
WinAmp more difficult, not to mention winamp users
trying to keep up with the newest version.