[vorbis] Vorbis beta 2

keeshond keeshond_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:10:08 PDT 2000

> Hi Monty,
>
> how is beta 2 coming along? Any chance for the release this weekend?
> Will it include encoding over 16kHz and tagging ability?

Well, it's not good to make Monty haste but to keep the attention of people
to Vorbis project, it's also important to keep version-ups.  I find quite
many people talking of the silence of Vorbis in several sites.  Some even
talk of the death of it...  In this case, just the release of the beta 2 is
the best propaganda, I suppose.   So, what do you say, Mr.Spokesman? ;o)  We
really count on you, Monty.

Keeshond