[Vorbis-dev] can we help with libvorbis release for CVE fixes?

Ellen Johnson ellenj at mathworks.com
Wed Jun 10 18:51:55 UTC 2020

Hi libvorbis developers!
   I'm wondering if you had a chance to see my request for releasing a new libvorvis version - this is to have an official libvorbis release containing the CVE fixes that appear to be fixed in the master branch.
   Is there anything we can do to help with getting a release out?  We're happy to work with you on this.  Please let us know if we can do anything to help move this along.
   Thank you!
     Ellen Johnson
     MATLAB Audio, Video, Image, and Scientific Data Formats
     MathWorks