[Vorbis-dev] libvorbis without encapulsation

Miscellaneous accounts-misc at holbrook.no
Thu Mar 2 11:42:57 UTC 2017

Hello again.

I'm having trouble with the vorbis_analysis_buffer() function giving me
segfaults even on the first allocation attempt. I've tried to adapt the
code as closely as possible to the test/write_read.c and
examples/encodes_example.c. I've also compiled the 1.3.5 release and
linked to that libvorbis so to see if there was something up with my
distro's binary, but no change.

Are there some caveats for using this function or the vorbis_dsp_state
one should be aware of?

Appreciate any hints!