[Vorbis-dev] ios and android

andy martin zippo227 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:40:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Andy, and I'm a software engineer.

I was working these past few days making libogg and libvorbi compile for
iOS and Android using Visual Studio's cross platform library solution.
My goal was to make an encoder that could receive a buffer and send back
the endcoded ogg. Today, I've stopped working on it because someone
provided me a different solution to my problem.

I did want to let you know though, and see if anyone is interested in
working with me to merge in parts of my git repo into libogg and
libvorbis or to at least compile them once and host the .a and .so files
for people. I tried to follow the same patterns as the other projects,
specifically the vs folders in the win32.

The project is hosted on github.

https://github.com/zippo227/ogg_ios_android

--

Best,