[Vorbis-dev] vorbis-tools 1.4.0, ogg123 and MinGW

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Wed Feb 13 14:12:13 PST 2013

On 13-02-13 8:25 AM, LM wrote:

> Hope this is the right location to post this.

Indeed it is. Thanks for the report!

> It's assuming a pthread_t could be equal to 0 (an int) which fails
> when building with MinGW.

Indeed it is. I've updated the to the latest version of the ACX_PTHREAD
macro, which includes a similar change. Would you mind testing the code
from https://svn.xiph.org/trunk/vorbis-tools/ ?

> Is there someplace to send patches to?

The mailing list is good. I'm not aware of any particular instructions
for building until mingw. Are you using it on Windows, or as a cross
compiler from Linux?

 -r