[Vorbis-dev] Feedback about Vorbis Comment Chapter Extension

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Fri Oct 19 10:33:46 PDT 2012

Am 2012-10-12 04:53, schrieb Silvia Pfeiffer:
> OK, I have fixed it. But I have left the numbering to a xxx number to
> give it a bit more resolution. If they complain about that difference,
> we can fix that, too, though I think that would be very restrictive.

Great - I told the VLC developers now about the changes and it seems
that they will include it in the 2.1 version:
https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/6895

I also started a ticket at ffmpeg:
https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1833
and a thread on hydrogen:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=97533

If someone knows other good places, please distribute the message ;)

Have a nice weekend,
LG
Georg

--
auphonic - automatic audio post production
http://auphonic.com