[Vorbis-dev] New repo and moving tremor discussion here

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Fri Feb 10 11:22:37 PST 2012

All,

I've consolidated our various svn branches of the fixed-point vorbis
decoder (known as tremor or tremolo) into a single git repository,
hoping that it facilitates review and merging of the various trees. In
particular, android has a branch of Robin Watts' Tremolo code
(arm-optimized tremor-lowmem) which I don't think anyone on the Xiph
side has looked at.

I used git-svn to import the history, which isn't great at following
svn branches, so a sanity check that we've got the appropriate history
would be appreciated. You can find the new repository at

  https://git.xiph.org/?p=tremor.git

Core developers should already have push access using the git at git.xiph.org url.

N.B. We used to have a separate list for tremor discussions, but it's
seen very little traffic in the past few years. I've marked it as
deprecated; we can just as well discuss maintenance issues for all the
implementations here.

Cheers,
 -r

--