[Vorbis-dev] Enhanced Podcasts with Ogg Vorbis (Chapter Marks)

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Wed Feb 1 19:49:04 PST 2012

I guess since we can have VorbisComment headers in all logical
bitstreams (i.e. all tracks), we should be fine with having chapters
in there.
It would also make sense to introduce a separate header page for chapters.
Both of these solutions have the drawback that we may end up with
chapters in multiple bitstreams, so the question would be which one to
use.
Instead, it could just go into skeleton...

The simplest solution certainly is to not have to worry about any new
multiplexing requirements and do what you say. It's probably
sufficient for now.

Silvia.