[Vorbis-dev] Enhanced Podcasts with Ogg Vorbis (Chapter Marks)

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Thu Apr 12 00:26:33 PDT 2012

> But what should we do about images? Surely they should be embedded
> into the file and not just be a url?
If Hardware players allow for the comment size I have an argument for
embedding images into the stream:
Just providing links would allow to introduce 1-pixel-images with unique
URLs into a vorbis stream to be able to track usage data for your
podcast. Ogg streams that compromise your privacy this way sound like
something that can generate a bad press echo one day.

Kind regards,

   Gunter.