[Vorbis-dev] Wav to Ogg Vorbis conversion

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Mon Mar 14 12:52:29 PDT 2011

Dmitriy Reznik wrote:

> I am trying to open a file as follows:

This is no longer on topic for this list.

> 	m_df = CreateFile(m_CurFile, GENERIC_WRITE, 0, NULL, CREATE_NEW,

You have a HANDLE there.

>     if ((m_pSndFile = sf_open (m_CurFile, SFM_WRITE, &m_info)) == NULL)

and you pass it to sf_open() which expects a char* pointer.

You need to read the documentation and look at the example
code in the examples/ directory of the source code tarball.

I will not be answering any further libnsdfile related questions
here.

Erik