[Vorbis-dev] Inverse MDCT formula missing from Specification

Foo Bar cosinusoidally at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 06:05:02 PDT 2011

Hi

The inverse MDCT formula seems to be missing from the vorbis specification. From reading the source code of stb_vorbis (http://nothings.org/stb_vorbis/) I've a good idea of what it might be, but cannot find the formula anywhere in the official specification (the one on http://xiph.org/vorbis/doc/Vorbis_I_spec.html ). I also understand that the formula stated in the eusipco_corrected.ps paper is incorrect (the link from the specification to the paper is also dead).