[Vorbis-dev] upcoming releases (was: adding directory contents to ogg123 playing in sorted order?)

Ray Kohler ataraxia937 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:00:14 PDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM,  <xiphmont at xiph.org> wrote:

> Any functional change is worth an entry honestly, I just hate
> Chanelogs (that's what SVN logs are for! ;-)  My view is not shared by
> many of my compatriots, I'll be updating the changelogs from SVN
> history tonight.

Can I take it that the releases of libao and vorbis-tools are
imminent, then? The doc updates from the last day have that feel to
them also.

I ask because I'd like to give a heads-up to the Arch devs since the
libao release will have a soname bump, and thus they'll have some
rebuilding to plan. (And is libvorbis getting a release soon as well?)