[Vorbis-dev] Decoding non-seekable stream

ucniranjan at gmail.com ucniranjan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:20:10 PST 2010

Thanks for responding.
In order to see if the code is working, I am presently running the program
in x86.
The encoded music data is included as a header file in the project. The
size of the encoded data is 18904 bytes.
The PCM length of the data is 55799 and I allocate 55799*4 bytes memory to
the bigbuffer to hold the decoded PCM data. Then I start the loop for
ov_read, which attempts to decode 4096 of PCM data at each loop-iteration.

Regards,
Niranjan