[Vorbis-dev] Sorry folks for the corrupt header problem

Sumit Chatterjee getsumit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:12:24 PDT 2009

Respected All,
      Sorry folks to disturb you all :)
      I could fix the problem. I debugged step by step and could find out
the exact cause for the corrupt header problem. IT HAPPENED because of a
stupid mistake afer merging the broken payloads received in TCP.

      Thanks anyways for the advice and help from your end.

      By the way - How much CPU is expected for encoding 5 audio streams -
each 44KHz stereo at VBR with quality set to 0.1 ?
      Actually I record live data from 5 different audio inputs and trying
to encode the same, but it hits greater than 80% of my cpu easily (config:
2.1GHz single core, 4GB RAM, idle utilization: 20%)

Thanks
Sumit