[Vorbis-dev] Corrupt header problem persists

Sumit Chatterjee getsumit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:21:17 PDT 2009

Also,
     To add to the detail:
     It also happens if there is very heavy music being played on the server
side.
     -- The setup is server encodes data, sends through socket to client
which tries to decode this data
        (WIN32 platform)

        But as packet sizes are large, so the data is broken and sent on TCP
sockets, wherein i receive data and try to decode, but unfortunately
whenever the data is received in parts through client socket I see this
corrupt header problem :(

Thanking You
Sumit