[Vorbis-dev] help - corrupt header while decoding

Sumit Chatterjee getsumit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:13:44 PDT 2009

Hi..
     I actually got the problem- I mean the case when it happens.
     The error occurs wen I record from mic and encode. If I record from an
external audio card, then there doesnt seem to b any problem while decoding
the encoded stream.

     Regarding the mic of my laptop, I do know that it supports 2 channels
but cudnt figure out how only the mic raw data can result in "bad encoding"
( i term this because on decoding only this stream i get corrupt header in
ogg_sync_pageout function)

     What kind of streams can possibly cause this kind of error? I havent
debugged the exact place from where the error is generated currently.

Thanks
Sumit