[Vorbis-dev] any optimizations possible in OGG or vorbis to reduce time?

Sumit Chatterjee getsumit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:13:50 PDT 2009

Hi Petr,
    You are right. CELT looks like a good option, but I already am using lot
of components, each of them uses OGG/VORBIS encoder and decoder. It includes
a flash component. Hence re-programming all modules would be another month
effort.
    Any better ideas - which can help me start optimizing the OGG/VORBIS
library. Something like memcopies that are avoidable etc etc... - similar to
direct copy to output buffer skipping copy from og->header and og->body...
On these lines?

Thanks
Sumit