[Vorbis-dev] Doubt about audio codec

Tomás Cobo Martínez tom.cobo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:08:16 PDT 2009

hello,

 I'm Tomás, an student from Spain.
Firstly, congratulations for your codecs.
Imagine that you are very busy. So I'm very grateful if you read my mail.

Hi, i have a big problem with my Diploma Work. I have a new audio codec and
i want integrate it in Windows Media 9 or higher.

So i download your codec (source code). I have been investigating many
archives of your code. My finality is know a sample to know how i can
integrate my new codec in WM. I can´t see it in code. Could you say me where
is it? or how can i do it?

i have make also a question in the msdn of windows which have more
information:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vclanguage/thread/5d2c7c72-7eef-4cf1-b202-74897f53f8ea

Thank you very much for your attention.
For me it would be a great help yours answer.

My email is: tom.cobo at gmail.com