[Vorbis-dev] Updated comment padding patches

Michael Gold mgold at ncf.ca
Sun Mar 8 19:15:38 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 22:15:50 +0000, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for continuing the work in the padding patches.

The message you replied to was from December 18th, and is the same as
the one I posted a couple weeks later.  I haven't actually done anything
since then.

> If it isn't much of a bother could you confirm that the vorbiscomment
> patch applies correctly in beta4?  Your message seems to point this
> new patch is for beta 3.5, and the vorbiscomment of beta 4 has changed
> since, now with support for line breaks.  vorbis-tools 1.3.0 beta 4
> was released last year's December 31.

The oggenc patch applies.  The vorbiscomment one doesn't, but the
failures look pretty trivial -- I'll fix it up and send a new version.

-- Michael