[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Sat Mar 7 20:54:43 PST 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> 1) Can anybody comment on the wrong formulas I pointed out in my

So I looked at this for a while this afternoon. I think I have the
coefficient indices correct, but I couldn't reproduce the factor of
'4' inside the products, nor the variation in the prefactor
denominators.

Can someone else take a look at this? I'm probably missing something,
but I think there's at least one typo in both the docbook TeX and
Monty's original png figure, so it would be nice to verify this
directly against the code. The equivalent code is
vorbis_lsp_to_curve() in lib/lsp.c.

 -r