[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Fri Mar 6 13:00:40 PST 2009

Ralph Giles wrote:

> Ok, I've committed the spec conversion. Please test.

I've just built this from SVN on my machine.

All went well, but I just noticed this at the end of the docs
build:

    System call: dvipng -T tight -x 1400 -D 72 -bg Transparent
          -pp 26:26 Vorbis_I_spec.idv -o Vorbis_I_spec15x.png
    This is dvipng 1.11 Copyright 2002-2008 Jan-Ake Larsson
    dvipng warning: DVI magnification of 1000 over-ridden by user (1400)
          **** Warning: File has some garbage before %PDF- .
    [26 <xifish.pdf>]
    System return: 0

I'll assume thats ok but  I  just thought I'd mention it.

Erik