[Vorbis-dev] Tidy up of XiphWiki VorbisComment page

Martin Leese martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org
Sun Jun 28 12:00:12 PDT 2009

I have been tidying up the VorbisComment
page in the XiphWiki.  The problem with it was
that it was a mixture of proposals and
discussion of those proposals.  This made it
difficult for implementers to see what to
implement.

The problem section is:
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/VorbisComment#New_ENCODER_field_name_proposal

This is a mess, and all I could do was add
attributions to the discussion.  Will somebody
who was involved in the discussion please tidy
up this mess.

I also moved a failed proposal over to the Talk
page.  Please check I didn't break anything.

Many thanks,
Martin
--
Martin J Leese
E-mail: martin.leese  stanfordalumni.org