[Vorbis-dev] Tidy up of XiphWiki VorbisComment page

Martin Leese martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Jul 16 13:19:57 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM, <xiphmont at xiph.org> wrote:
>> I tried to upload the analysis Excel
>> spreadsheet to the wiki, but uploads are
>> disabled.  I tried attaching it to this post, but
>> this tipped the post over 40 kbytes and it then
>> got stuck waiting for approval by a moderator.
>
> Oh, oops, I am the laziest moderator ever, but I can go poke it.

Many thanks.  I also stuffed it on my website at:
http://members.tripod.com/martin_leese/Personal/FieldNames.xls

Would it be a good idea to upload it to the
XiphWiki?  If so, somebody who has the
relevant permissions will have to do it.

Regards,
Martin
--
Martin J Leese
E-mail: martin.leese  stanfordalumni.org