[Vorbis-dev] Tidy up of XiphWiki VorbisComment page

Martin Leese martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Jul 16 08:54:01 PDT 2009

Martin Leese <martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM, <xiphmont at xiph.org> wrote:
>>> I am sane, but do not use VorbisComments
>>> *at all*.  I therefore cannot do an update
>>> without guidance.
>>
>> Perfect!  You're hired.  Oh, you've already been working here for years?  Good!
>
> I accept this mission.

Mission accomplished.

I have put the result in the XiphWiki, visit:
http://wiki.xiph.org/Field_names

I tried to upload the analysis Excel
spreadsheet to the wiki, but uploads are
disabled.  I tried attaching it to this post, but
this tipped the post over 40 kbytes and it then
got stuck waiting for approval by a moderator.
I will attach it to a following (minimal) post to
try to squeeze it through.  (Note that the
spreadsheet will contains two sheets.)

As requested, I kept the number of field
names to less than 180.

Regards,
Martin
--
Martin J Leese
E-mail: martin.leese  stanfordalumni.org