[Vorbis-dev] [rfc] Order of projects in download section

R.L. Horn lists at eastcheap.org
Sun Feb 22 15:14:48 PST 2009

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Sebastian Pipping wrote:

> Any objections to sorting the list of projects on
>
>   http://xiph.org/downloads/
>
> alphabetically?
>
> This is the order that we have currently:
>
>   libogg
>   libvorbis
>   vorbis-tools
>   libtheora
>   libspeex
>   libflac
>   libao
>   libxspf
>   vorbis-java

Personally, I think I'd rather see them listed in installation order.
I.e. libogg, libvorbis, libflac, libspeex, libao, vorbis-tools,
vorbis-java, libtheora, and libxspf (or somesuch).  I can't see that the
list is long enough to require alphabetization, though that would at least
place the libraries ahead of the tools.