[Vorbis-dev] svn access for libao patches

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at freenet.de
Wed Dec 23 02:24:57 PST 2009

Hello,
Can I get svn access for applying some libao patches?
It seems that nobody maintains libao currently.
This is really bad because there are many projects out wich using it.
BTW: Not all kind of apps need all available audio controlling settings.

My current plans:
1. extending ao_pulse for controlling prebuffering and latency
2. later extending libao api with volume control (softvol).
3. I would also check and apply patches from other contributors if
possible.

Write me please if you are interested!
egards
Halim