[Vorbis-dev] Fwd: How do I start using Vorbis Codec?

Niranjan Udipi ucniranjan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:54:43 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niranjan Udipi <ucniranjan at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Vorbis-dev] How do I start using Vorbis Codec?
To: Conrad Parker <conrad at metadecks.org>

Hi Conrad,

    With the help of my friend, I opened and built the vorbisfile project in
VisualStudio successfully. We had to change some directory paths. It would
have been better, if clear instructions were given how to use and build the
project in Visual Studio. Also, we did not know how to run the code by
giving the ogg file as input. After some trail and error, we were
successful. Once again, clear instructions on the same would have helped.

    Please suggest me where I can get information on what each source file
does with respect to the Vorbis codec. I did not find any detailed
description of the Vorbis codec.

Thanks,
Niranjan